Find your hotel
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam is the ideal starting point for a unique cultural experience! The hotel is situated only minutes away from the Museum Square, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. A round-trip or “shopping” in the most exclusive shopping streets is also one of the possibilities of the direct vicinity.
Or how about the Anne Frank House, Madam Tussaud, the Dam, bric-a-brac shops, the Albert Cuijp, an espresso on the canal, a beer on the Leidseplein and…too much to mention!
• Go shopping in the Negen Straatjes (“Nine Little Streets”), the Beethovenstraat or the P.C. Hooftstraat
• Take a stroll round the well-known Albert Cuypmarkt market in the Pijp
• Visit the Anne Frank Museum on the Prinsengracht
• Take a walk or a cycle through the Amsterdam Woods
• Go to a concert in the Royal Concert Hall
• Discover the night life in the Jordaan and the Pijp
• View the famous works of art in the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum
• Pay a visit to the beautiful Beurs van Berlage former stock exchange at the Damrak
Going out, shopping, conducting business, dining, art, culture! We are happy to inform you of the many possibilities available, plus the combination of these with Wyndham Apollo Hotel Amsterdam.
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, AmsterdamApollolaan 2, 1077 BA, Amsterdam
Guest reviews for Apollo Hotel Amsterdam
|Total: 8.4||Service / staff:||8.5||Comfort:||8.4|
|Location:||8.6||Value for money:||7.9|