Find your hotel
The North Sea
The North Sea is a marginal sea of the Atlantic Ocean located between Great Britain and Scandinavia. An epeiric (or "shelf") sea on the European continental shelf, it connects to the ocean through the English Channel in the south and the Norwegian Sea in the north. It is more than 970 kilometres (600 mi) long and 580 kilometres (360 mi) wide, with an area of around 750,000 square kilometres (290,000 sq mi). The North Sea has long been the site of important European shipping lanes as well as a major fishery. The sea is a popular destination for recreation and tourism in bordering countries and more recently has developed into a rich source of energy resources including fossil fuels, wind, and early efforts in wave power. Historically, the North Sea has featured prominently in geopolitical and military affairs, particularly in Northern Europe but also globally through the power northern European actors projected worldwide during much of the Middle Ages and modern era. The North Sea was center of the Vikings' rise and subsequently, the Hanseatic League, the Netherlands, and the British each sought to dominate the North Sea and through it to control access the markets and resources of the world. As Germany's only outlet to the ocean, the North Sea continued to be strategically important through both World Wars. The coast of the North Sea presents a diversity of geological and geographical features. In the north, deep fjords and sheer cliffs mark the Norwegian and Scottish coastlines, whereas the south consist primarily of sandy beaches and wide mudflats. Due to the dense population, heavy industrialization, and intense use of the sea and area surrounding it, there have been a number of environmental issues affecting the sea's ecosystems. Environmental concerns commonly including overfishing, industrial and agricultural runoff, dredging, and dumping among others have led to a number of efforts to prevent degradation of the sea while still making use of its economic potential.
Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal, BloemendaalZeeweg 100 - 110, 2051 EC, Bloemendaal
Book a room at Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal Book
The elegant Hotel Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal with spacious, comfort and very luxurious, apartments Situated on the dunes, right on the beach front and the North Sea in the municipal Bloemendaal aan Zee / Overveen, it's a paradise for lovers of sun and beach, for a short or longer stay.
The apartments are for rent for nights and weekends (Fri-Mon), midweeks (Mon-Fri) and weeks (7 nights or longer) or, based on last minute availability, sometimes also bookable for single nights. Ideal for families, friends or just the two of us! Look for size, capacity and equipment at the description and photos per apartment type.
These spacious apartments are comfortable decorated and are equipped with a living room, a fully equipped kitchenette, most of the bathrooms are included with sauna and all the rooms have a terrace or balcony at the South-West side, with a panoramic view over the shore of the Noth of Holland.
You can hire the apartments for a weekend, a midweek, a week or for a long stay. All the apartments have a unique view to the beach and are suitable for 2 to 6 persons.
Hotel Rooms: 13
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 10:00
Hotel Facilities: Parking, Terrace, Garden, Pets allowed, Safe, Internet, Sauna, Beach, Non Smoking rooms available.
Surcharges and taxes:
- Including 9.00% vat per room per stay
- Excluding €2.25 city tax per person per night
Apartment Seaview 103
Comfortable apartment on the ground floor. Living room, kitchenette, toilet, bathroom with shower, bedroom with two beds and patio doors to large terrace with stunning views over the North Sea!
Penthouse Deluxe 132 (1-6 pers)
If you're looking for a luxury apartment at the Dutch coast, you found it! The Penthouse Deluxe is our most exclusive apartment, furnished with modern, high quality materials and with a stunning seaview. This luxury a...
Additional information about Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal
- Free WiFi throughout the complex
- The aparthotel doesn't have a 24-hour reception
- Check in: between 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm
- Check out: before 10:00 am
- One private parking space per apartment included (closed with automatic gate)
- Pets are allowed (at a cost).
- Prices include linen sets, covered up beds and final cleaning
- Security deposit: € 200. Deposit returned upon departure.
Cancellation- and additional conditions Poort Beach Hotel Apartments Bloemendaal
Cancellation Policy In case of any cancellation of a booking, the following applies:
- A cancelation up to 30 days before arrival is free of cancelation costs
- In case of cancelation > 14 days weeks and < 30 days before arrival, you will be charged 25% of your total reservation value;
- In case of cancelation > 7 days weeks and < 14 days before arrival, you will be charged 50% of your total reservation value;
- If your reservation is cancelled < 7 days before arrival, or in case of no-show or early departure, the contracting partner is obliged to pay 100% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment;
- If a reservation is cancelled by the main tenant, this also counts as a cancellation for all co-tenants.