Find your hotel
Events and Sights
Events & Festivals and other site seeings in Maastricht:
* Carnival (Dutch: Carnaval, Limburgish: Vastelaovend) & November 11 (start Carnival-season)
* Preuvenemint, culinary event in late August.
* The European Fine Art Fair (TEFAF)
Museums of Maastricht:
* Bonnefanten Museum of art.
* Natuurhistorisch Museum which exhibits collections relating to geology, paleontology and the flora and fauna of Limburg.
Sights of Maastricht
* Bassin, an inner harbour with various restaurants.
* The Helpoort and the city wall.
* The Hoge Fronten (also Linie van du Moulin), 17th/18th century bastion.
* The Kazematten, the tunnels beneath the Hoge Fronten.
* The Markt (Marketsquare) with the city hall.
* Onze-Lieve-Vrouwe square with the Onze-Lieve-Vrouw basilica.
* To the south of the city is the hill of St. Pietersberg which has an old fort and a network of caves within. The caves maintain a constant temperature of 10°C and are a hibernation place for bats. The caves were formed by digging out the Marl that was used to build houses. This led to a very extensive network of caves that were used as hiding places during World War II. Later, the marl was used by ENCI to make cement. In the process a large chunk was removed from one side of the hill. The unused material was used to make a new hill, d'n Observant. In the process of carving out the marl, fossils were found, most notably one of a mosasaur in 1780 (which, contrary to popular belief, was not a dinosaur). The find was so famous it led to naming a 6-million-year epoch after the city: the Maastrichtian.
* The statue of d'Artagnan in the Aldenhofpark.
* Various shopping streets e.g. the Stokstraatkwartier, the Grote Staat & Kleine Staat and the recently restored mall Entre Deux and Mosae Forum
* Vrijthof square, with the Vrijthoftheatre (Theater aan het Vrijthof), the Saint Servatius basilica (Sint-Servaasbasiliek) and the Saint Johns church (Sint-Janskerk).
Urban Residences Maastricht, MaastrichtStatenstraat 4, 6211 EB , Maastricht
Book a room at Urban Residences Maastricht Book
Conveniently located in the heart of Maastricht on the famous Vrijthof Square, Urban Residences Apartments offer spacious 1-bedroom apartments featuring deluxe design and comfort from Alessi throughout, designed by renowned architect Wiel Arets. Each of the 18 apartments has its own unique layout, with a spacious living, open design kitchen and luxurious bathroom with shower. Most of the flats are situated on two levels with some apartments having a lovely balcony. The penthouses have beautiful ceiling-to-floor glass windows, our large penthouse boasting even an oversized terrace. Wifi is free in al of our apartments. All our apartments are equipped with appliances such as a washing and drying machine, dishwasher and flat screen plasma televisions for your convenience.
Urban Residences Maastricht is the perfect starting point to explore lovely Maastricht. There is a wide variety of restaurants and shops in the direct surroundings. For those who want to discover the city’s rich history: Directly on the Vrijthof are located the St. Servatius Basilica, Maastricht Theatre, St. Jans Church and Vrijthof Museum. The Onze Lieve Vrouwe Square is 650 meters. The Maastricht Economic Congress Center (MECC) is at 4km and Maastricht Airport is 12 km.
Urban Residences Maastricht will for sure turn your stay in Maastricht into an unforgettable experience.
Why choose a hotel if you can stay in our serviced apartments?
Breakfast: No breakfast.
Hotel Rooms: 19
Hotel Facilities: Safe, Internet, Non Smoking rooms available.
Surcharges and taxes:
- Including 9.00% vat per room per stay
- Excluding €4.89 city tax per person per night
Suite (2p.)The Suites are spacious studios situated on 1 floor and features a living area with open design kitchen with dining table, a sleeping area with double bed and in-room shower and a separate toilet. The suites are situa...
Maisonnette (2p.)The Maisonnettes measure between 52 and 65 square metres and are located mostly on the back side of the building, just above or below entrance level. Eacht loft features a salon with open design kitchen, a bedroom wit...
Maisonnette Deluxe (2p.)The spacious Maisonnettes Deluxe measure between 65 and 75 square metres and are situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen and a bedroom with double bed and deluxe bathroom. Every detail is car...
The Penthouse measures 73 square metres and features a salon with open design kitchen, a bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom facilities. There is a separate toilet. In the apartment are beautiful ceiling-to-...
The spacious Maisonnette for 3 persons measures between 75 square metres and features a salon with open design kitchen and a bedroom with double bed, separate single bed and deluxe bathroom. It is situated on the back...
Maisonnette Deluxe (3p.)The spacious Maisonnettes Deluxe for 3 persons measure between 80 and 86 square metres and are situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen and a bedroom with double bed, separate single bed and d...
Family Suite (4p.)
The family suite (82m2) is a spacious one level studio and consists of a large living room with an open design kitchen and dining table, a sleeping area with a double bed and a bathroom with shower. A comfortable sofa...
Family Maisonnette (4p.)
The spacious Family Maisonnette measures 80 square metres and is situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen suited with a comfortable sleeper-sofa (1.40m x 2.00m), and upstairs a bedroom with do...
Family Suite XL (5p.)
The Family Suite XL (96m2) is an apartment on 1 floor and features a large living room with open design kitchen and dining area, a bedroom with double kingsize bed and separate single bed and luxury bathroom with show...
Family Maisonnette XL (5p.)
The spacious Family Maisonnettes XL measure 85 square metres and are situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen suited with a comfortable sleeper-sofa (1.40m x 2.00m). Upstairs a bedroom with do...
Additional information about Urban Residences Maastricht
* Free towels and linen
* Free Wifi Internet.
* Twin beds on request (charge applicable)
* All our apartments are no smoking
* No pets allowed.
* Parking at nearby underground parking garage (charge applicable)
Cancellation- and additional conditions Urban Residences Maastricht
PLEASE NOTE: Our Urban Office is opened from Mon-Fri from 9.00-19.00 and Saturdays/Sundays from 11.00-17.00h to welcome you personally. Please ask for more information by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or ask us at your check-in.
For arrivals outside of our office hours, please contact us regarding the procedure.
Maastricht adheres to the following cancellation & payment conditions policy: (a) The total price of the reservation (excluding Tourist Taxes) will be charged on the credit card on the day of the booking. (b) If the booking is cancelled more than 7 days in advance of the check-in date full amount will be refunded. (c) If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days in advance of the check-in date or if the guest does not show up for check-in, the full amount will be charged for the entire period as originally booked. (d) Refunds will not be made for cancellations after the check-in date in any circumstances. (d) All cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you booked a NON REFUNDABLE room or package, the following conditions are applicable:
Your bank account details are necessary to qualify for this promotion. No change or cancellation can be made after booking. Upon booking, the total price of the reservation (excluding Tourist Taxes) will be charged on the credit card, this amount is non refundable in case of cancellation or change of dates of stay.