Find your hotel
Come to the Golden Tulip Zevenbergen for nature and style!
The village’s claim to fame is that Impressionist painter Vincent Van Gogh, who grew up in Groot Zundert, near Breda, attended boarding school in Zevenbergen for two years from age 11.
The countryside around Zevenbergen is ideal for biking or walking. We are also about 30 km from one of the last extensive networks of tidal freshwater wetlands in north-west Europe in the Biesbosch National Park. It sits in the meandering branches of the Rhine-Meuse estuary and is home to many species of migrating birds.
- 0,3kmHotel de Borgh
- 6,9kmConferentiecentrum en Hotel Bovendonk
- 7,7kmHotel Boerderij de Zellebergen
- 8,6kmHotel Het Witte Paard
- 9,2kmFletcher Wellness-Hotel Trivium
- 12,3kmMauritz Grand Cafe, Restaurant, Salon & Hotel
- 13,5kmApollo Hotel Breda City Centre
- 13,6kmDe Rooi Pannen - Breda
- 13,8kmHotel t Trefpunt
- 13,9kmB&B Aan de Singelgracht
Golden Tulip Zevenbergen, ZevenbergenSchansdijk 3, 4761 RH, Zevenbergen
Couples | Leeuwarden, Netherlands | 20-07-2018
Total: 8.2 Service / staff: 8 Comfort: 9 Location: 7 Value for money: 8 Hygiene: 9
Verzorging. comfort, eten
Website problemen, communicatiestoornis met boeking